Welcome to the POS Tracker FGV
POS-Tracker Version: (5.2.0)
Interactive Player Owned Starbase Tracking and Management Website. Compatible both in game and out of game.
Version 5.1.7 to 5.2.0 Changes:
Version 5.1.6 to 5.1.7 Changes:
- Support for Fuel Blocks added.
- Manufacturing fuel blocks is now listed on the Fuel Bill page at the bottom. The blueprint it uses to calculate has "perfect" ME 40. The manufacturing time is set at 4 minutes per run to help gauge how much time it will take.
- Removed some minor CSS errors.
- View/Edit POS now states Empty/Full instead of 0 under Online for silos.
- Production page updated so the entire line for the silo is turned a color when Empty/Full. Will also change to a warning color once it passes under 24 hours till Empty/Full. Colors can be changed in the theme.css files.
- Added support for API Proxies.
- POS Tower Sov Status now updates alliance info via API key.
- Fixed optimal to make sure to include charters if charters are being used.
- Fixed View/Edit POS to display the correct m3 for charters.
- POS Tower renders updated to the new non-crooked better looking versions.
- POS Track now loads faster - Thanks Solo Drakban!
- Refuel button added to ViewPOS for immediate optimal fillup.
- Fuel Bill page sovereignty now only shows if the tower is in sovereignty friendly territory.
- Various pointless calls to the DB and redundant code removed, speeding up various pages in the tracker.
- Add a New Tower can now specify charters.
- Mailer will now display charters if needed.
Version 5.1.5 to 5.1.6 Changes:
- Mailer updated to notice sov for required fuel column.
- Mailer updated to avoid duplicate mailings for admins and subadmins if they are also a fuel tech of a tower.
- User settings changes now happen immediately 100% of the time.
- New main navigation.
- Hyasyoda Mobile Laboratory added to the DB for use in the tracker.
- POS Track now shows the edit button to people with secret access to the towers like it should have.
- Some Unknown/Wormhold system DB fixes thanks to Descention.
- Outpost Track got quite the upgrade thanks to Mjollnir Arcote see the changes below.
- Specific user permissions for Outpost management added.
- Outpost Tracker listing UI more consistent with POS Tracker.
- Fixes permission checks on Outpost pages and actions.
- A new 'Desired Stock' calculation added to view outpost page. This is currently hard coded to 60 days
- Fixes POSMGMT->addstructure() so that it correctly adds a silo the same as addstructure.php. This method is used by the fit importer.
Version 5.1.4 to 5.1.5 Changes:
- Support for the new API system.
- PHP Mailer Updated to work with PHP 5.3 installs.
- Mailer will now email subadmins on critical fuel alerts.
- Mailer will now recognize if admin or subadmins put their email status to away.
- Mailer's emails current, status, required, optimal, and difference all work correctly now.
- Industrial Jobs can now pull in all APIs currently listed within the tracker instead of just the first one only.
- Fuel Calc now shows charters on towers that need charters.
- Fuel Calc/View POS m3 Total Size/Total Difference no longer adds charters if the tower doesn't require charters.
- Fuel Calc can now do Partial Fuelup based on what's listed in ship cargo capacity. Informs you of how much additional time you can get but doesn't not check if the tower can actually hold that much m3.
- Fuel Calc now has a simplified version of Optimal and Partial Totals. - Special Thx towards Kismeteer
- Edit POS no longer shows charters on towers that don't need charters.
Version 5.1.3 to 5.1.4 Changes:
- Silo/Production system rewritten. Silo Link bug should be squashed.
- Security on Add Structures loosened up just a bit.
- Import Structures button works again.
- Modifying structures on a tower is now actually logged in the DB.
- Adding/Updating/Removing Structures on a tower now actually updates the DB so the tower's CPU/PG are updated. This also fixes the Fuel Calculator not being able to show optimal LO/HW if you had structures attached instead of manual CPU/PG entry. Any tower before this patch will need an "Update Module Info" before it writes to the DB.
Version 5.1.2 to 5.1.3 Changes:
- POS Track's sorting has now be updated to work correctly and can now be sorted ascend or descend.
- POS Track's ugly buttons have been removed and replaced by only lovable links on the bottom of the page.
- POS Track's stront timers now work 100% of the time.
- Users can now set POS Track default settings via their own User Panel.
- Only Admin/SubAdmins will now see Alliance/Sovereignty API messages on POS Track page to reduce clutter.
- POS Track now shows Last Fueled by and is sortable.
- Last Fueled will now reset back to API when API updates API towers. Manually added towers are left untouched.
- Industrial Jobs Current and Past load significantly faster.
- New global settings options shown under the admin panel.
- Hidden Jobs - Can hide certain industrial jobs from everyone besides admins - Selections: Titans and SuperCarriers | All Capitals | All Ships. Anything that deals with these whether it be Manu, ME, or PE Research will be hidden.
- Version Checker - Can set so that it auto-checks for new versions and notifies you when you go to the admin panel.
- Main Market Hub - Sets what region EVE-Marketdata should pull in prices from. See related below.
- The global price list can now be updated via EVE-Marketdata's API under the admin panel. The imported data will come from Jita (The Forge) by default. EVE-Marketdata's prices are only updated every 24 hours after downtime.
- Navigation fixed to show Jobs link for all Jobs access levels.
Version 5.1.1 Beta 2 to 5.1.2 Changes:
- Fuel Calc now lists the isotope type.
- Fuel Calc now has a direct link to the POS you are refueling.
- View/Edit POS now displays when it was last fueled and by who.
- POS Track can now sort by corporation.
- POS Track's dotlan links consolidated into 1 new map icon in the actions area.
- POS Track's headers now do the sorting instead of the sort towers button which is now gone.
Version 5.1.1 Beta 1 to 5.1.1 Beta 2 Changes:
- Fuel Bill now has Prices! Prices can be changed via the Admin Panel. DB Upgrade Required.
- SubAdmin permissions can now be given by the Admin account.
- Past Jobs Installer IDs got a small fix so they wouldn't all appear as ----.
- X-Large Ship Assembly Array is now selectable under modules. After doing the DB upgrade any Large Ship Assembly Arrays will become X-Large due to ID conflict from original POS Tracker code.
- Fixed bug not allowing you to see past page 1 on the POS Track page.
Version 5.0.4 to 5.1.1 Beta 1 Changes:
- Subdomain Bug Fixed.
- API Pulls now done via HTTPS/SSL.
- Isotope type for tower now shown on View and Edit POS pages.
- Fixed version checker typo that made it work backwards.
- Industrial Job API Timer Fixed.
- Past Industrial Jobs now selectable if you have the rights - May take a few minutes to load depending on how many jobs you have loaded into the DB.
- Industrial Jobs installer IDs now show if the manufacturer is loaded into the tracker.
- View and Edit POS pages now correctly show amounts in silos instead of m3.
- Production input silos can no longer go negative.
Version 5.0.3 to 5.0.4 Changes:
- Complete re-write of the POS-Tracker's access system. Administrators/CEOs now have far greater control of what a user can and cannot do in the tracker.
- Corporation Jobs Added.
- Charters now have optimal correctly.
- Fixed Session Security Hole.
- Admin page now checks for install.php which should be removed/renamed for security reasons after installation is complete.
- Fixed Show Stront Timers from accidentally showing while sorting POS Track listing.
- Mailer updated to NOT email about towers in "Unanchored" or "Anchored" status. It will spam on all other statuses.
- Directions added for Updating Corp/Alliance on User Page. Page needs to be trusted otherwise corp gets set to null.
- Central Version File Added.
- Version check added on Admin Panel.
- Help page added which is accessable in the footer. Will be adding to this over time.
- Tracker now properly supports multiple corporations.
- Missing Session Variable Added. - Thx Salvoxia
Version 5.0.2 to 5.0.3 Changes:
- Updated access for mailer. Due to added security changes, the mailer program lost access to check towers correctly in some cases.
- posmail.sh file added to help people utilize the mailer program. Recommend cron job runs every 12 hours.
- Fixed viewpos.tpl typo. - Thx Donna Vecchi
- Tyrannis change added. Removed charters requirement from 0.4 systems. Towers already within the program will have to removed and readded to reflect the change or manual DB update for charters_needed on the tower needs to be set to 0.
- Production page now has one update button to update all rows at once based on what's changed.
- Production page now has full on security. (e.g. If a fuel tech you can only see your tower's production.)
Version 5.0.1 to 5.0.2 Changes:
- Fuel Calculator bug fixed where days didn't affect the amount of fuel needed.
- Fuel Calculator options current levels and optimal levels are now set to on by default.
Version 3.0 to 5.0.1 Changes:
- Fuel Bill layout now matches what is shown while viewing towers to make it easier to look between the two.
- Fuel Calculator now allows you to show the optimal fuel levels and see what's required to match the optimal. Hauling trips included.
- Fuel Calculator's "Use Current Level" stays to what you set it at while on the page as opposed to being turned back "on" after looking up a tower. Default is now off due to change.
- Fuel Bill now displays optimal fueling by default(new option) as it makes far more sense than selecting days that may not be reachable by all POS towers. Please note that when optimal is on, days filter does not take effect at all.
- Massive style coding cleanup(CSS file now 1/3rd the size it used to be and pages are much more CSS clean).
- Fixed Secretive POS problem not showing towers for directors.
- Fixed write/config greyed out bug for new installs that would happen based on server configurations.
- Themes! - The FGV Theme will be default but the old theme and a few others are now available for each user under the user panel. (Requires DB Update)
- Tower name is now shown on the fuel bill.
Version 3.0 ( Frozen Guardian Version)
Original 3.0 Version to FGV
- Changed version numbering scheme due to confusion with other people's version and mine. We are now on version 5 because 5 is an awesome number.
- Added Secret POS feature. People who are allowed to see the Secret POSes are people who are deemed "Highly Trusted" or if they are fuel techs of the tower. The only one that can change "secretive" status of a tower is the default admin account. Functionality added under the edit POS area.
- Implemented several security checks to stop low access accounts see or do what they shouldn't be able to.
- Added Stront Timer option on the pos track page.
- Material Volume updates for: Atmospheric Gases, Caesium, Crystalline Carbonide, Evaporite Deposits, Fernite Carbide, Hydrocarbons, Silicates, Sylramic Fibers, and Titanium Carbide. (Requires a DB update)
- New Theme.
- Updated m3 values to match EVE Tyrannis Expansion.
- pos_val.php added to control m3 values if they ever were to be changed again by CCP instead of manually updating 64+ value locations in the code.
- Optimal is calculated correctly now on both the POS view and edit pages.
- Difference is calculated correctly now on both the POS view and edit pages.
- "Available" on POS page now shows what's actually in the database(API should be updated via CRON or manually before making fuel runs/changes to make sure values match what's currently on Tranquility).
- Online time is now shown accurately and will still countdown the right time even if the API or Tower is not updated.
- Fuel Calculator and Fuel Bill updated to new m3 values.
- Liquid Ozone and Heavy Water calculated correctly for POS with sovereign status. (This requires a DB update.)
- Total Difference in m3 added in the POS view page to help fuel techs know how much space will be taken on fueling the tower(does not add Strontium Calthrates to the total).
- Removed code from the design layout pages and linked back to the actual code to pull data.
- Several commented code and redundant functions removed making this POS Tracker a better tool for us all.
Version 3.0 and down
- POS Fuel Tracking with Uptime Calculations
- Outpost Fuel Tracking with Uptime Calculations
- AutoSov© Sovereignty tracking with automatic fuel usage updates (CRON)
- Absolute Location System
- Moon Mining and Reaction Tracking as well as Silo Tracking
Templating and Adodb as well as some structure done by DeTox MinRohim
Designed by: MrRx7
and Johnathan Roark
Based on code By: Utoxin
, Esaam DeVries
, and Nina Mires
Special thanks to:
TenthReality S. Preston
and test bong
Icons by www.famfamfam.com
using the POS Tracker